The XGT Series SPIRIT lockset from PDQ Industries, Inc., Leola, Pennsylvania.
- Assembled in the U.S.A. with US and foreign made material. This product meets the requirements of the Buy American Act.
- Features a lifetime manufacturer’s limited warranty
- Certified to ANSI/BHMA A156.2-1996, Series 4000, Grade 1.
- Windstorm Resistant Product Listed
- Levers are solid cast, with no plastic inserts, minimum 5-1/2″ overall length with supportive spring power totally independent of chassis or latch unit.
- Latchbolt are a minimum 9/16″ throw and requires only 41° rotation of levers for full retraction. Lockset fasteners are concealed with through-the-door throughbolt attachment outside the 2-1/8″ door prep, exceeds 3000 in lbs. of torque resistance
- Tested to more than 4 Million cycles (more than 5 times the BHMA Grade 1 requirement) with virtually no lever sag.